Here you can find a list with links to the tutorials on this blog. The list has been divided up into several areas to hopefully make it easier to find.
- 32 Free Bootleg Trading Tools Explained
- Free Burning Software For CD'S, DVD'S & Blu-Ray's
- Free Software For Checking MD5 Checksum Files
- Helpful Tips For Completing A Snail Mail Trade
- How Can I Tell If A Show Is AUD Or SBD Sourced?
- How Can I Tell If A Video Is AUD Or PRO?
- Reference List For USA State Abbreviations
- How To Check A FLAC Fingerprint In 4 Easy Steps
- How To Create A Frequency Analysis Using HAT
- How Can I Tell If An Audio Show Is Lossy Sourced?
- How To Use MediaInfo For Bootlegs In 4 Easy Steps
- How To Create A Checksum In 6 Easy Steps
- How To Verify A Checksum In 4 Easy Steps
- How To Upload To MEGA Using The Desktop APP
- Easily Make Your Bootleg List In FilelistCreator
- Easily Create Your Trade List With Windows CMD
- How To Easily Create Your Trade List In Linux
- How To Create A Private Torrent For A Trade
- How To Download & Trade Through A Private Torrent
WEB DESIGN TUTORIALS/ARTICLES: